Unwavering Strength: Stories to Inspire You Through Challenging Times by Judy O'Beirn (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionUnwavering Strength is a heart-warming collection of inspirational stories from 32 authors, designed to help people find the strength, peace, and comfort they need on their journey to healing. From illness to death and loss to phobias, daring escapes and bullying - these moving stories of vastly different experiences all share a similar, unifying message: The strength and power to overcome ANY type of adversity lies within each of us. These stories are gems of faith, and can help anyone feel better when going through a rough time. The writers are gifted and share much needed uplifting stories. This book is a must read!! Bob Proctor - Best-Selling Author of You Were Born Rich and the star of The Secret When life overwhelms you and you feel a bit defeated, pick up this book. In Unwavering Strength, the authors take you on a journey that will help you heal your heart so that you can live a happy and joyful life. Marci Shimoff - Professional Speaker, #1 NYTimes Bestselling Author, Happy for No Reason, Love For No Reason, Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul There will always be those times in our lives when what we need most is the comfort of kwing It will be alright.. and those days when the tinniest spark of hope can pull us through the infer of pain, doubt and confusion. For those in need of compassion's touch and proof that you can begin anew... this book is a must. Willie Aames - Actor/Author This is a wonderful inspirational book that will show you that you too can overcome challenges in your life. The authors share with you great advice on how to stay positive and find a way back to peace and happiness. I highly recommend this book. Arielle Ford - Author of The Soulmate Secret Unwavering Strength is true to its word: it will give you just that. This moving book is full of stories that will uplift you, support you, guide you and comfort you. It is a book long overdue about the possibilities of choice and perspective in dealing with cancer, and yet it applies to all overwhelming challenges. Read it. It will give you power. Dee Wallace - Healer, Author and Actress Simply inspiring. Couldn't put it down. I had an overwhelming feeling of gratitude by the time I finished this book. It gave me new keys to deal with life's challenges. Terry Moore - Actress/Author Excellent book on reminding you that you are strong eugh to get through the rough times and that matter where you are in life, help comes in mysterious ways. Judy O'Beirn is amazing and the book is one to keep close to you for years. Mary Morrissey - International Speaker, Best-Selling Author, CEO Consultant, Visionary, Empowerment Specialist This is a beautiful compilation of stories from start to finish. Definitely worth sharing with everyone you kw! Peggy McColl - New York Times Best-Selling Author aka The Best Seller Maker This book includes 32 amazing co-authors Alice Theriault, Annie Spalding, Anya Sophia Mann, Bill King, Brian Bogardus, Brian Glidden, Cammie Ritchie, Corinne L. Casazza, Daniel Parmegianni, Deb Scott, Emmanuel Dagher, Evelyn Brooks, Faith Poe, Irit Oz, Jeanne Henning, Jennifer Colford, John Burgos, Judy O'Beirn, Kellie Bishop, Lisa Barnett, Mark Lewis, Rebecca Field, Robert McDowell, Ron McElroy, Sandy Alemian, Sharon Campbell-Rayment, Silke Nied, Dr. Terry A. Gordon, Tina Dietz, Tracy Friesen, Wendy Knight Agard, Willie Tart
- Author BiographyJudy O'Beirn has spent the last 7 years helping hundreds of authors become bestsellers in her role as president of Hasmark Services. More recently she has become an author and Creator of a book of short stories titled 'Unwavering Strength'. She decided to write the book when her husband, Gerry, became ill with cancer and ultimately passed away from the disease in 2012, to help her channel her grief. In the two previous years before she lost him, she lost her mother, two sister-in-laws, her dog, and her daughters' best friend all to the disease, and a brother years before that. Her goal of this book is to help others deal with loss in their lives. She has organized two golf tournaments to raise money for families affected by cancer and is currently planning the next one. Visit Unwavering Strength to become an Ambassador of Unwavering Strength.
- Author(s)Judy O'Beirn
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byPeggy McColl
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.