All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Penguin goes to visit his friend, and the journey involves lots of opposites over and under, high and low, and of course up and down. Each spread features a unique flap that illustrates the opposites and makes reading this story an interactive experience.
- Author BiographyBritta Teckentrup is the author and illustrator of over 60 children's books, including the bestselling BIG SMELLY BEAR, HOW BIG IS THE WORLD? and GRUMPY CAT, which was selected by the Booktrust's Bookstart scheme 250,000 copies to be distributed to families throughout the UK. Britta has been published in over 20 different countries. Her fine art work has been frequently exhibited at her London gallery and at art fairs all over the world. She has published several books with Hachette.
- Author(s)Britta Teckentrup
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- ImprintLothian Children's Books
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width237 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $65.41
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.81
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.45
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $19.98
- AU $9.05Trending at AU $9.79
- AU $9.77Trending at AU $11.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.