All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe red balloon flies up, up and away! Follow the balloon's journey over the captivating landscape of the rooftops, river, mountains and the sea in this simple n-fiction recount. * Red A/Band 2A books offer predictable text with familiar objects and actions, combined with simple story development. * Text type - A simple n-fction recount. * The flow chart on pages 14 and 15 allows children to discuss and recap the balloon's journey.
- Author BiographyAdrian Bradbury was born in Manchester and worked as a PE teacher before moving overseas to teach English in Europe, the Middle East and Far East. After returning to England he worked as Deputy Head in three schools and now divides his time between teaching and writing. As well as writing educational materials for HarperCollins and other publishers, he also writes humorous football books for children. His hobbies include playing the piano and all sports.
- Author(s)Sue Graves
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight90 g
- Width199 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Edition StatementAmerican English ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.