Up and Running with AutoCAD 2013: 2D Drawing and Modeling by Elliot Gindis (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $67.87Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUp and Running with Autocad 2013 started out as a set of classroom tes that outlined, in an easy to understand manner, exactly how AutoCAD is used and applied, in contrast to theoretical musings or clinical descriptions of the commands as found in other books. This book attempts to use experience and top-level kwledge to sort out what is important and what is secondary, and to explain the essentials in plain language. This volume comprises 20 chapters, beginning with the AutoCAD fundamentals. The following chapters then focus on layers, colors, linetypes, and properties; text, Mtext, editing, and style; and hatch patterns; dimensions; blocks, Wblocks, dynamic blocks, groups, and purge. Other chapters cover polar, rectangular, and path arrays; basic printing and output; advanced linework; options, shortcuts, CUI, design center, and express tools; advanced design and file management tools; advanced output and pen settings; and isometric drawing. Each chapter in the book ends with a summary and some review questions to aid the reader in retaining essential concepts. This book will be of interest to engineers, architects, and industrial designers.
- Author BiographyElliot Gindis has used and taught AutoCAD in the New York City area since 1996, logging in well over 20,000 hours of screen time as a designer and consultant in a wide variety of architecture and engineering fields. From 1999 to 2008 he was on staff at the Pratt Institute of Design and as visiting instructor at the New York Institute of Technology (NYIT). He is currently president of Vertical Technologies Consulting and Design, an AutoCAD training firm, and has advised, consulted, or assisted more than 60 companies nationwide in using and optimizing AutoCAD. Elliot is part of the AutoDesk Developers Network and is a Certified Technical Trainer.
- Author(s)Elliot Gindis
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication23/04/2012
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1225 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.