All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study explains how the radical experience of a generation of American writers influenced the cultural and political climate of post-World War II USA and provided much of the conservative rationale for the early years of the Cold War.
- Author(s)John P. Professor Francia
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication28/04/1994
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight817 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMorningside ed
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.02Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $29.80Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.