All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow many moons does Jupiter have? Why do Jupiter and Saturn look stripy? And what makes up Saturn's rings? Learn the answers to these questions and many more fascinating facts about Jupiter and Saturn in this dazzling book from QED. Through straightforward sentence structure and enlightening images, readers with a wide range of reading ability can enjoy these titles. This Level 2 series has less repetition and there is more text than Level 1, making them slightly more challenging. However, the varied, simple sentence structure results in a rewarding reading experience. These exciting titles will help to build the confidence of young readers whilst they enjoy learning about the solar system and all the planets and stars that are out there!
- Author BiographyROSALIND MIST began her career as a rocket scientist before progressing to writing science realted children books. When not writing or working for a scientific society, she can be found encouraging her bees to make honey. She lives in Surrey with her husband and a small flock of bantam chickens.
- Author(s)Rosalind Mist
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleUp in Space
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.