All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionWhen I found myself in a new role as caregiver I was terrified. I couldn't find any written material that would help me in the problems I was facing. My husband had just returned home from the rehabilitation center of the hospital after suffering a severe stroke. We plundered through our experiences using trial and error finally finding solutions. Through humor and laughter and tears, this book was written to help ather new caregiver.
- Author BiographyRuth Perry and her husband, a stroke survivor of eleven years, live in the beautiful Mark Twain National Forest in Southern Missouri. She is a retired bookkeeper and grandmother of twelve grandchildren. She has also written a devotional, called What If.
- Author(s)Ruth Perry
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.