All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhoto journalism plays an important role in public life: providing accurate, contextualised information through images. When the camera lens focuses on the most harrowing realities, the photographer becomes the link transmitting the subjects' pain to all other people, thereby in a certain way becoming a spotlight moving some of the darkest sides of humanity out of the shadows. Upfront, both book and exhibition, was created precisely at a time when photo journalists in Spain and Latin America had begun to play an increasingly important role in the world. This book delves further into the work of twenty-three photo reporters from Latin America and Spain, t only the most highly ackwledged, but also others who, though having left behind a more modest mark and theories using more limited means, have helped to keep the their colleagues' commitment and excellence alive.
- Author(s)Gracia Morales,Juan Bordes,Misha Sidenberg,Ramiro Villapadierna,Santiago Lyon
- PublisherTurner Publicaciones, S.L.
- Date of Publication28/10/2015
- Languageeng, spa
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintTurner Publicaciones, S.L.
- Content Note80 colour
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.