Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWriting with the warmth and humour that have made her so popular, Coleen describes her eventful life, from joining her sisters' band The Nolans when she was only nine to growing up in the spotlight as they went on to chart-topping success around the world. Coleen also reveals how she coped with her tumultuous marriage to television star Shane Richie and how, after they split she was left a single parent struggling to get through each day. She landed the job of presenter on This Morning and was just finding her feet when she was sacked, plunging her into depression as she lost all confidence. A way out finally came in the form of chat show Loose Women , where Coleen reclaimed her place in the nation's hearts. Today she is happily married and an inspiration to women everywhere who believed their 'best days' were behind them. Entertaining, funny and shockingly honest, this book is sure to appeal to her many fans old and new.
- Author BiographyColeen Nolan is a presenter on ITV1's popular show Loose Women, and also writes a hugely popular weekly column for the Daily Mirror and Woman magazine.
- Author(s)Coleen Nolan
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/10/2009
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Content Noteports. (some col.)
- Weight295 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementUnabridged
- Reading Age16
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.