All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionFossil fuels are bad. Illegal immigration is necessary for the ecomy. Free markets are arbitrary and cruel. Christians are intolerant. Men and women are exactly the same. The dogma preached by the far left has gone mainstream and the results are frightening: Most of what you hear these days is flat-out wrong. Mark Davis pulls apart the tenets of liberal dogma in Upside Down, a right-side-up correction of everything that's wrong with today's topsy-turvy world.
- Author BiographyMARK DAVIS, one of the most influential radio talk show hosts in the United States, is familiar to listeners across the country. A respected and popular political commentator, he writes columns for the Dallas Morning News and Townhall.com and is a favorite emcee for Tea Party and other grassroots rallies. Davis is heard daily on 660 AM The Answer in Dallas, where he lives with his wife, Lisa, and their children, Regina and Ethan.
- Author(s)Mark Davis
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2016
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.