All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.05
About this product
- DescriptionIt's never easy when your magic goes wonky. For Nory, this means that instead of being able to turn into a dragon or a kitten, she turns into both of them at the same time-a dritten. For Elliott, the simple act of conjuring fire from his fingertips turns into a fully frozen failure. For Andres, wonky magic means he's always floating in the air, bouncing off the walls, or sitting on the ceiling. For Bax, a bad moment of magic will turn him into a . . . actually, he'd rather t talk about that. Nory, Elliott, Andres, and Bax are just four of the students in Dunwiddle Magic School's Upside-Down Magic class. In their classroom, lessons are unconventional, students are unpredictable, and magic has a tendency to turn wonky at the worst possible moments. Because it's always amazing, the trouble a little wonky magic can cause . . .
- Author BiographySarah Mlynowski is the New York Times bestselling author of the Whatever After series, the Magic in Manhattan series, Gimme a Call, and a bunch of other books for tweens and teens, including the Upside-Down Magic series, which she is cowriting with Lauren Myracle and Emily Jenkins. Originally from Montreal, Sarah now lives in the kingdom of Manhattan with her very own prince charming and their fairy-tale-loving daughters. Visit Sarah online at www.sarahm.com and find her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter at @sarahmlynowski. Lauren Myracle is the New York Times bestselling author of many books for young readers, including the Winnie years (which begins with Ten), the Flower Power series (which begins with Luv Ya Bunches), and the Life of Ty series. She would like to be a Fuzzy so she could talk to unicorns and feed them berries. You can find Lauren online at www.laurenmyracle.com. Emily Jenkins is the author of many chapter books, including the Toys trilogy (which begins with Toys Go Out) and the Invisible Inkling series. Her picture books include Lemonade in Winter, Toys Meet Snow, and The Fun Book of Scary Stuff. She would like to be a Flare and work as a pastry chef. Visit Emily at www.emilyjenkins.com.
- Author(s)Emily Jenkins,Lauren Myracle,Sarah Mlynowski
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleUpside-Down Magic
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Weight318 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.