All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThese original essays explore n-reciprocated relationships with regard to the environment. The contributing philosophers who are kwn for their writing on environmental concerns discuss moral issues that arise when decisions by individuals, corporations, or governments cause changes in the environment that affect those who do t participate in the decisions. Among the topics addressed are population expansion, accumulation of toxic wastes, pollution of air and water, as well as the effects of actions by the upstream, current generation on downstream, future generations. Donald Scherer is Professor of Philosophy at Bowling Green State University.
- Author BiographyDonald Scherer is Professor of Philosophy at Bowling Green State University.
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/1993
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight340 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDonald Scherer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.