All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionUranus: Freedom From the Kwn primarily focuses on the archetype of liberation from existing inner dynamics that are preventing the evolution of the Soul, the archetype of trauma(s), and the archetypal correlations to anatomy, physiology, and the chakra system. This is a revised and expanded reprinting of the original book that was published in 1986.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Wolf Green has been called the founder of Evolutionary Astrology because he first started to lecture on the revolutionary astrological paradigm in 1977 after receiving a dream from the spiritual master Swami Sri Yukteswar, Paramahansa Yogananda's guru in which the entire paradigm of Evolutionary Astrology was conveyed to Jeffrey This was the first time in astrology's long history that a specific paradigm was realized that allowed for an understanding of the evolutionary progression of a Soul from life to life. Jeffrey lectured all over the world on Evolutionary Astrology from 1977 to 2001. He established Evolutionary Astrology schools in a number of countries and wrote three books on Evolutionary Astrology. The first of these, Pluto: The Evolutionary Journey of the Soul, volume one was published in 1984. It has been in continuous print ever since and has become one of the all time best selling astrology books. Translations have been made into French, German, Dutch, Chinese, Bulgarian, Spanish, Portuguese, Serbian, Italian, and other languages. The second volume, Pluto: The Soul's Evolution through Relationships was published in 1998 and has been in continuous print. A third volume, Essays in Evolutionary Astrology: The Evolutionary Journey of the Soul, was published in 2010. Essays was compiled by his daughter Deva Green from transcriptions of workshops Jeffrey gave over the years. It covers topics that are part of Jeffrey's Evolutionary Astrology paradigm that were either not covered in depth, or in some cases, at all in his original two volumes. Deva has also published many other books based on his teachings over the years, compiled from different sources, on Neptune, Uranus, Relationships, Medical Astrology, and so on. Since starting his original Pluto School in 1994, Jeffrey had many EA students, a number of whom are now professional EA astrologers. He personally counseled over 30,000 clients in his lengthy career. This exposure to so many Souls from so many different backgrounds and orientations allowed him to come to the deepest possible understandings of the nature of the Soul. He communicated these insights through all of his teachings. In 2008 his daughter Deva Green, took over her father's work. She established the Jeffrey Wolf Green School of Evolutionary Astrology website, and created the EA School's Evolutionary Astrology Council who assist Deva with the School's mission of disseminating Jeffrey's original work around the planet.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Wolf Green
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byLeyla Rael Rudhyar
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.