All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUrban Change and the European Left looks at the way politicians and critics use the city to ground their political messages. The book explores local narratives of urban change through ethgraphy, biography, travelogue, and social history. Drawing on vels, architectural commentaries, urban plans, political speeches, history and autobiography, Urban Change and the European Left provides accounts of public art, architecture, grassroots struggles, battles for control of the 1992 Olympics, and the city and Catalan identity.
- Author(s)Donald McNeill
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/1999
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 maps, 10 b&w photos
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Other
- AU $36.13Trending at AU $67.19
- AU $41.23Trending at AU $44.10
- AU $19.02Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $35.31Trending at AU $51.63
- AU $18.18Trending at AU $22.10
- AU $23.40Trending at AU $28.38
- AU $41.24Trending at AU $45.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.