Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionExamines city politics and policy, federalism, and democracy in the United States.
- Author BiographyAmy Bridges is Professor of Political Science at the University of California, San Diego and the author of Democratic Beginnings: Founding the Western States; Morning Glories: Municipal Reform in the Southwest; and A City in the Republic: Antebellum New York and the Origins of Machine Politics. Michael Javen Fortner is Assistant Professor and Academic Director of Urban Studies at the CUNY School of Professional Studies, Murphy Institute. He is the author of Black Silent Majority: The Rockefeller Drug Laws and the Politics of Punishment.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication26/06/2016
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAmy Bridges,Michael Javen Fortner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.