All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionUsing verifiable figures and drawing on professional experience, this argument for the dividend generated from high-quality, preinvestment design investigates the benefits and impact of good design upon all facets of an urban area--the community, businesses, employees, the general public, city officials, and the developer.
- Author BiographyDennis Jerke, ASLA, is vice president and division manager for urban design and planning at Carter & Burgess, Inc., where he oversees land planning and landscape architecture for large-scale land development and public projects. He lives in Houston, Texas.
- Author(s)Dennis Jerke
- PublisherUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Content Note250 colour photos & 50 colour illus
- Weight453 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.