Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether they're knitting colourful clothes for trees, crocheting adornments on park benches, or wrapping traffic signs in brightly hued yarn, urban knitters are waging woolly war on the mundane, humdrum, and expected. You'll find this urban art on the most familiar locations: phone booths, buses, chain-link fences, subway platforms, and park benches. Vibrant and clever, making a statement that's irreverent and rebellious, the urban knitting scene has grown to be an international phemen. Fashion hound Simone Werle has captured the most intriguing of these creations from around the globe. The images collected in this book will surprise and delight readers, who will certainly keep their eyes out for evidence that urban knitting has come to their city.
- Author BiographySIMONE WERLE is a Munich-based journalist and writer, who is the author of Fashionista, Fashionisto, and Style Diaries: World Fashion from Berlin to Tokyo (all by Prestel).
- Author(s)Simone Werle
- Date of Publication09/04/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Out-of-print date10/08/2016
- Content Note150 colour
- Weight272 g
- Width170 mm
- Height120 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.