Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionIt is indisputable that land is the basis for all kinds of livelihood in all regions of the world especially in Rwanda where it constitutes the most important factors of production and survival. Many land owners do t use their land while others do t have land but they wish to use it. As result, land becomes a property to be sold and this result in what is commonly kwn as land market. This market is recognized and accepted but the process and mechanism through which operate only matters. Policies, regulations, procedures and laws enforcing the better use and management of land especially in urban areas are t legitimately followed by land market actors. This Book analyzes the functioning of land market in Nyanza Town, Rwanda; with three specific objectives: (1) Evaluation of the state of land acquisition and land transaction in terms of legality, cost and value, (2) Identification of factors influencing land market and the actors of this market and (3) Provide alternative solution for land market efficiency in Nyanza Town.
- PublisherLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication04/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.