All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive introduction to planning that covers history, theory and practice and shows how planning contributes to more sustainable, efficient and equitable urban areas. Suitable for planning courses around the world, it reflects the increasingly cosmopolitan nature of planning practice and the similarity of issues faced by planners globally.
- Author BiographyChris Couch is Emeritus Professor of Urban Planning at Liverpool John Moores University and teaches at the University of Liverpool, UK. He has published widely on matters of urban planning and regeneration.
- Author(s)Chris Couch
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePlanning, Environment, Cities
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note40 halftones, 11 black & white tables, 27 black & white line drawings, 16 charts, 4 graphs
- Weight648 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.