All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive introduction to planning that covers history, theory and practice and shows how planning contributes to more sustainable, efficient and equitable urban areas. Suitable for planning courses around the world, it reflects the increasingly cosmopolitan nature of planning practice and the similarity of issues faced by planners globally.
- Author BiographyChris Couch is Emeritus Professor of Urban Planning at Liverpool John Moores University and teaches at the University of Liverpool, UK. He has published widely on matters of urban planning and regeneration.
- Author(s)Chris Couch
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePlanning, Environment, Cities
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note40 halftones, 11 black & white tables, 27 black & white line drawings, 16 charts, 4 graphs
- Weight523 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.