All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the interaction of local planning systems and the process of land development. These issues are explored with particular reference to statutory plan-making locally. Adams draws on some broad research into urban planning and development, making use of recent case studies.
- Author(s)David Adams
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/1994
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight398 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.