All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together the findings of a case study from Karachi, Pakistan. The aim of the project was to identify problems and possibilities in transport provision for poor urban settlements. The book takes the reader through the history of transport and the present situation in the city. A thorough analysis is then used to draw a set of recommendations. The report is clearly set out, illustrated and provides plenty of numerical data to support the evidence.
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLoughborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byM. Sohail
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.