All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionUrban Regeneration is widely discussed but less widely understood. Fully revised with important new policy, case studies and international analysis, the Second Edition of Urban Regeneration will correct that. The 16 chapters, written by leading experts, are organised into four sections: *The Context for Urban Regeneration: The history and evolution *Major Themes and Topics: Including Housing, Community, Employment and the Environment *Key Issues in Managing Urban Regeneration: Including Legal and Organisational considerations *Experience Elsewhere and a View of the Future: Expanded section w discussing Australia and the Celtic Fringe as well as Europe and the USA This is the essential handbook for practitioners involved in regeneration, as well as students of planning, urban studies, geography and architecture.
- Author BiographyDr Rachel Granger is a Reader at Leicester Castle Business School specialising in economic geography and urban economies. Her recent research focuses on the re-gentrification of hi-growth metropolitan regions as a result of mismanaged revitalisation works, and in-depth analysis of creative, digital and consumption economies using a variety of new research methods. International research projects include creative and digital economies, international investment in post-recession cities, the sharing and consumption economies, innovation in cultural heritage and the arts, live-work schemes in global cities and problem-based learning in regeneration studies. Rachel is the South East Policy Chair for the Institute of Economic Development and board member for three regeneration projects in London and the West Midlands.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byHugh Sykes,Peter Roberts,Rachel Granger
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.