All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a food as medicine philosophy, this solution-oriented, do-it-yourself cleanse program features a mostly raw and vegan eating plan centered around whole-foods and juices. From the popular Urban Remedy founder, Neka Pasquale, this is an appealing, lifestyle-driven roadmap to whole-food cleansing, weight loss, and balanced health. This book offers more than 75 delicious, healthy, whole food recipes as well as guidelines for how to prepare for, enjoy, and come back from a cleanse through a holistic mind-and-body approach. Modeled after the retreats the author led at her home in Northern California, this book is designed to help individuals break out of bad habits, reset routines and intentions, and improve their health and nutrition through powerful foods, herbs, spices, and energetic techniques. Sample recipes include: -Raw breakfast grala -Green detox juice -Spicy avocado-spinach soup -Sesame chips -Collard-vegetable rolls with cilantro-lime sauce -Cacao almond milk This book is one of the first to deliver an easy to follow, step-by-step at home cleanse program as well as everyday recipes to incorporate in your everyday post-cleanse life. It also shows you how to adopt principles of Eastern medicine into your lifestyle, and reveals how food can be used as medicine to solve common ailments such as indigestion, bloating, muscle pain, and allergies.
- Author BiographyNeka Pasquale is the face of Urban Remedy, and this book is a straightforward primer translating the concepts she learned in her career as Acupuncturist, healer, Reiki Master and Founder of Urban Remedy juice, vitamin, and snack line. After 11 years in private Acupuncture practice incorporating retreats for cleansing, weight loss and balanced health, Neka created her Urban Remedy line to empower her clients. Today, Urban Remedy is a fast-growing retail and web-based business boasting clients all over the U.S.
- Author(s)Neka Pasquale
- PublisherWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.