All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, the authors present studies of the emerging pattern of socio-ecomic segregation in seven major cities of Latin America and, for inter-regional contrast, one in the United States.
- Author BiographyBRYAN R. ROBERTS is a Professor at the Department of Sociology and the current Director of the Teresa Lozano Long Institute of Latin American Studies at the University of Texas at Austin, USA. ROBERT H.WILSON is Associate Dean of Academic Affairs and Research and Mike Hogg Professor of Urban Policy, LBJ School of Public Affairs, at the University of Texas-Austin, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/05/2009
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byBryan R. Roberts,Robert H. Wilson
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.