Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.28+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to applying ancient shamanic wisdom to our modern, everyday lives. The author shows how to acquire and apply the skills of the shaman in every area of life - from interpreting and changing dreams, divining the future and healing ourselves and the environment to shape-shifting, performing simple rituals and making vision quests to other realities.
- Author(s)Serge Kahili King
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/10/1990
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight252 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Most relevant reviews
- dovets30 Oct, 2013by
One of the 'must have' for your 'Spiritual Library"!
I purchased my first copy of this more than 10 years ago and have since 'gifted' copies to 4 other people. It was a little hard for the first 2 chapters, then the Shamanism took on a fresh feel as it became obvious much of the 'out there' and blatantly weird stuff we may find so unbelievable about Shamanism is really only an ancient study of psychology! It has made such startling changes to the way I view 'witchdoctors' and the like, and opened up new and refreshing ways of looking at the modern world. Try it! What have you got to lose?
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25