All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides an extensive look at the history of collage and its dialogue with the art of decollage, or ungluing of paper, in the 20th century. It focuses on such great artists as Robert Rauschenberg, Mimmo Rotella, Francois Dufrene, Jacques Villegle and also includes a particular emphasis on the work of New York-based, Turkish artist Burhan Dogancay.
- Author BiographyArt Historian Brandon Taylor provides the commentary on the art, and brings his expertise as both Research Fellow in Contemporary Art at Southampton Solent University, Southampton, England and Visiting Scholar at the Getty Research Institute, Malibu, California, to the examination of this important medium.
- Author(s)Brandon Taylor
- PublisherHudson Hills Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHudson Hills Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note85 col
- Weight1633 g
- Width280 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.