All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book identifies and accounts for the characteristics of the contemporary city and of urban society. It analyzes the distribution and growth of settlements and explores the social and behavioral characteristics of urban living. The latest theoretical and empirical developments and insights are synthesized and presented in an accessible and engaging way. This second edition has been extensively updated and referenced. Each chapter includes sets of learning objectives, antated readings and topics for discussion. Well-illustrated throughout, it will be essential reading for students of geography, sociology and development studies and all who seek an understanding of how the urban world has evolved and how it will change in the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyDavid Clark is Professor of Urban Geography at Coventry University.
- Author(s)David Clark
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2003
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note23 tables, 26line drawings, 22 b&w photos, references
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.