All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUrbanity Twenty Years Later is a long term research project which is rediscovering Central European urban values. The project is regional aiming to find answers for the future of our cities as such. The first publication of the Urbanity project presents thoughts of upcoming architects about the city and it's potential. A team of architects, photographers, sociologists, architecture students, n-government organizations and others joined more then 150 participants working on visions for Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague, Vienna and Warsaw. Guest critic Elia Zenghelis pointed out that Urbanity Twenty Years Later is going beyond official education where political awareness is treated like the hot potato .
- Author(s)Igor Kovacevic,Urban Jeriha,Yvette Vasourkova
- PublisherCentre for Central European Architecture
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- Country of PublicationCzech Republic
- ImprintCentre for Central European Architecture
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps (some col.)
- Weight680 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.