All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe present book contains the Proceedings of a two day Symposium on Uremic Toxins organized at the University of Ghent in Belgium. A series of guest lectures, free communications and posters have been presented. An international audience of 163 scientists from 16 nationalities listened to and discussed extensively a spectrum of topics brought forward by colleagues and researchers who worked for many years in the field of Uremic Toxins. There is a striking contrast between all the new dialysis strategies available in the work to clean the uremic patients and the almost n-progression of our kwledge on uremic toxins in the past decade. In this sense the symposium was felt by all participants as a new start for the research in the biochemical field of the definition of uremia. If the present volume would stimulate new work in this field in order to define uremia, or identify the uremic toxins, the purpose of the organizers would be maximally fulfilled.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number223
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight596 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byRaymond Vanholder,Severin Ringoir,Shaul G. Massry
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
- AU $36.69Trending at AU $37.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.