All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the upper renal tract remains the sole preserve of the urologist, gynaecologists have traditionally been involved in the assessment and treatment of female lower urinary tract infection disorders. Childbirth is a major causal factor in urogynaecology, and women often present with a combination of menstrual, genital, urinary and colorectal symptoms which require a holistic approach. This book provides a comprehensive overview of the assessment and treatment of a range of urogynaecological problems: urinary incontinence; lower urinary tract symptoms; overactive bladder; recurrent urinary tract infection; haematuria; painful bladder syndrome and interstitial cystitis; pregnancy and the renal tract; ageing and urogenital symptoms; fistulae and urinary tract injuries; pelvic organ prolapse; colorectal disorders; obstetric anal sphincter injuries. It has been comprehensively updated to reflect current clinical practice and new research since publication of the original edition.
- Author BiographyNatalia Price is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist and a Subspecialist in Urogynaecology at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford. She performs the annual evidence update for the national Library for Health on management of urinary incontinence and prolapse. Simon Jackson is a Consultant Gynaecologist and Urogynaecologist at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford. He is the director of Oxford's urogynaecology subspecialty training programme and between 2008 and 2011 he represented urogynaecology on the RCOG's Subspecialty Committee.
- Author(s)Natalia Price,Simon Jackson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMembership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and Beyond
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRCOG Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.