All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA team of authoritative urologic surgeons reviews the latest advances in urologic prosthetic surgery and the patient management techniques needed to successfully implement them. These highly experienced clinicians fully describe each technique and process, providing proven guidelines for patient evaluation prior to its use, its surgical implantation, and postoperative treatment of the patient. The topics expertly covered range from injectable materials used in a variety of circumstances to artificial urinary sphincters, from urethral stents, penile implants, testicular and penile prostheses, to the newer penile rigidity systems.
- Author(s)Culley C. Carson
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2001
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Urology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note150 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight631 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.