All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStroll around the World Heritage Site Colonia del Sacramento and you will feel like you have travelled back in time: 17th colonial buildings grace the historic section, while the lively modern town extends around a bay. Go by horseback across the country's rolling hills and stay overnight at a country estate. From historic gems to thermal springs, from charming riverside towns to gorgeous beach resorts: Uruguay is ideal for adventurous and leisurely visitors alike. Footprintfocus Uruguay also features detailed coverage of Bues Aires, the main gateway to the country, plus comprehensive listings on where to eat, sleep and have fun. * Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around. * Covers Bues Aires, the main gateway to the country. * Highlights map of Uruguay and Bues Aires so you kw what t to miss. * Detailed street maps for Montevideo, Bues Aires and other important towns. * Slim eugh to fit in your pocket. Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of Uruguay without weighing you down. The content of the Footprintfocus Uruguay guide has been extracted from Footprint's South America Handbook.
- Author BiographyAnna Maria Espsater, originally from Sweden, first moved to Mexico at 20, enjoying the culture shock, spicy food and sunny weather. She has since returned repeatedly for shorter and longer stays. Now based in London, she works as a freelance travel and food writer, chasing the ambition of visiting every country in the world. With 87 visited to date she has a way to go yet, but remains undaunted despite surviving tropical disease, earthquakes, assault and armed robbery on the road.
- Author(s)Anna Maria Espsater
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication08/08/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Focus Guide
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Content Notemaps
- Weight145 g
- Width110 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Lonely Planet Tasmania by Meg Worby, Lonely Planet, Charles Rawlings-Way, Anthony Ham (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $21.31New
- AU $14.10New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $41.02
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $25.42
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $21.31
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $38.97
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $21.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.