All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionPatricia Illingworth's short, powerful and passionate book argues that social capital should be an essential ethical concept guiding our actions, and explains how one might go about implementing this idea in a positive way.
- Author BiographyPATRICIA ILLINGWORTH is Associate Professor in the Department of Philosophy and in the College of Business Administration at Northeastern University, USA, where she is also a Lecturer in Law. Professor Illingworth has held fellowships at Harvard Law School and at Harvard Medical School. She is the author of AIDS and the Good Society and Trusting Medicine: The Moral Costs of Managed Care, and a co-editor of The Power of Pills and Ethical Healthcare. She is also co-editor with Thomas Pogge and Leif Wenar, of Giving Well: The Ethics of Philanthropy.
- Author(s)Patricia Illingworth
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/01/2012
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight311 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.