All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the Battle of Normandy, the US Army used a striking array of different vehicles for various purposes, from motorcycles to tanks. Many of them survived the war to either continue service within different armies or to become the pride of their civilian owners. Several have been preserved, to be offered a new lease of life thanks to enthusiastic collectors who regularly revive them during commemorative events. Others have regrettably been less fortunate - hence this US army depository following the ruthless battles of 1944. This guide offers you an introduction to the many vehicles used by the Americans during the Battle of Normandy, illustrated by a number of hitherto unpublished photographs, from jeeps to Sherman tanks, whilst t forgetting trucks and other specialised heavy vehicles.
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCully
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout
- Weight204 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.