All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Daily Practice series helps your students use their skills, so they won t lose them. There are five problems a day, every day, for 36 weeks. The practice activities are set up in a spiraling scope and sequence so that students practice skills at regular intervals. Each week s problems are based on a grade-level appropriate topic so every time a skill shows up, it has a new context, requiring students to dig into their memories, recall what they kw, and apply it to a new situation. Correlated to state and national standards, this six book series provides daily math and daily language practice for grades 6, 7, and 8.
- Author(s)Pat Alvord
- PublisherIncentive Publications
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUse It! Don't Lose It!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIncentive Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.