All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUse Scribus is full of tutorials that will teach you how to use Scribus to produce professional looking documents very quickly. It takes you from beginning stages - such as inserting text into a blank document - to advanced layout features. It teaches you what you need to use a free desk top publishing program to make: Books Magazines Leaflets Marketing Material And almost any other document. It's a fully powered DTP system that rivals professional (and really expensive) software packages. Use Scribus will teach you how to get the most out of it.
- Author BiographyThomas Ecclestone is a software engineer and technical writer who lives in Kent, England. After getting his 1st class honours in software engineering he worked at the National Computing Centre in Manchester, the Manchester Metropolitan University, and for BEC systems Integration before starting his own business in software development. He is a writer who lives on a smallholding in Kent where he looks after a small flock of Hebridean sheep.
- Author(s)MR Thomas Ecclestone
- Date of Publication24/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.