Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionShows readers how to navigate the most important development in job hunting: social media! In today's ecomy job hunters need to use every tool available to them, and that includes social networking. Building on the author's Get a Job! and The Perfect Resume, and his 20+ years of being a hiring manager himself, this book helps readers new to social media as well as old hands familiar with it. Readers will learn how to use each of the main websites -- LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, and Twitter -- plus key personal and business blogs many may t have considered to successfully navigate the ins and outs of job searching on the Internet. Readers t familiar with using social media networking in their job hunt will learn what they need to kw and consider. Those who kw how to use this new tool will learn some new tricks! All will benefit from the author's personal experience of recently looking for work himself, and will read many useful personal anecdotes. Learn how to maximize Facebook Friends, LinkedIn Connections, Twitter Tweeple and so much more. No matter your age, job-seekers today cant afford to igre these social media avenues that will result in many more opportunities to find work. Author Dan Quillen beat this New Ecomy - and he can help you do the same. The techniques and tactics he shares in this book will help readers end their unemployment.
- Author BiographyDan Quillen is the author of 15 books. This is his third job-search title, following Get a Job! and The Perfect Resume.
- Author(s)Dan Quillen,Dr Lance Farr
- PublisherCold Spring Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCold Spring Press
- Weight159 g
- Width142 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.