All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory text details Arthur Lessac's proven procedures for understanding, training, and improving the voice and speech of the performer by exploring the varied qualities of the physical energies associated with producing sounds.
- Author(s)Arthur Lessac
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication29/01/1997
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMayfield Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.