All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionA methodologically contemporary analysis of the intentionality of Wolfram's imagery, inquiring into the extent to which this can be established entirely from an empirically objective base within the epic itself, giving a complete list of the poetic images in Parzival in sequence in the full MHG text within a topical narrative with particular attention to the aims and assumptions underlying the various methodologies applied.
- Author(s)Patricia L. Kutzner
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/12/1975
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStanford German Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight350 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.