All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionAs mobile techlogies grow in popularity and widespread use, more and more applications--from banking software to online education--make their way to smartphones, tablets, and other such mobile devices. To be truly effective, organizations must adapt to this changing online landscape and the paradigm of anytime, anywhere access.
User Behavior in Ubiquitous Online Environments explores how users interact with mobile devices and applications in an array of contexts, providing relevant theoretical frameworks and the latest empirical research on ubiquitous computing. Within this reference, researchers and professionals in fields such as computer science, information techlogy, education, and library science will find a detailed discussion of implementing ubiquitous techlogies in a variety of organisations and situations.
- Author BiographyJean-Eric Pelet (IDRAC International School of Management, LEMNA, IAE-IEMN - Nantes University, France). Panagiota Papadopoulou is currently a research associate at the Department of Informatics, University of Athens. She holds a B.Sc (Hons) from the Department of Informatics, University of Athens, an MSc with distinction in Distributed and Multimedia Information Systems from Heriot-Watt University, U.K. and a PhD from the Department of Informatics, University of Athens. She has worked as a visiting professor at the University of Athens, University of Pireaus and the University of Peloponnese. Dr. Papadopoulou has also actively participated in a number of European Community and National research projects. Her current research interests focus on web-based information systems, interface design and online trust.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvances in Human and Social Aspects of Technology Book Series
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJean-Eric Pelet,Panagiota Papadopoulou
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.