Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionSolidly founded on 25 years of research and teaching, the author integrates the salient features of the subdisciplines of computer science into a comprehensive conceptual framework for the design of human-computer interfaces. He combines definitions, models, taxomies, structures, and techniques with extensive references and citations to provide professors and students of all levels with a text and practical reference.
- Author(s)Siegfried Treu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLanguages and Information Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.