Using Analytics to Detect Possible Fraud: Tools and Techniques by Pamela S. Mantone (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $105.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $129.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetailed tools and techniques for developing efficiency and effectiveness in forensic accounting Using Analytics to Detect Possible Fraud: Tools and Techniques is a practical overview of the first stage of forensic accounting, providing a common source of analytical techniques used for both efficiency and effectiveness in forensic accounting investigations. The book is written clearly so that those who do t have advanced mathematical skills will be able to understand the analytical tests and use the tests in a forensic accounting setting. It also includes case studies and visual techniques providing practical application of the analytical tests discussed. * Shows how to develop both efficiency and effectiveness in forensic accounting * Provides information in such a way that n-practitioners can easily understand * Written in plain language: advanced mathematical skills are t required * Features actual case studies using analytical tests Essential reading for every investor who wants to prevent financial fraud, Using Analytics to Detect Possible Fraud allows practitioners to focus on areas that require further investigative techniques and to unearth deceptive financial reporting before it's too late.
- Author BiographyPAMELA S. MANTONE, CPA, CFF, CITP, CGMA, CFE, FCPA, is a Senior Assurance Manager at Joseph Decosimo & Company, PLLC, practicing in the areas of audit and attestation with a focus on forensic accounting, fraud examination and audits of financial institutions, nonprofit organizations, publicly traded companies and governments. She provides forensic accounting services, with an emphasis on embezzlement and fraudulent financial information for multiple organizations, as well as consulting services regarding the implementation of fraud prevention and fraud protection internal control systems.
- Author(s)Pamela S. Mantone
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.