Using Computers in the Medical Office: Microsoft Word Excel and Powerpoint 2010 by Audrey Rutkosky Roggenkamp, Nita Rutkosky, Ian Rutkosky, Denise Seguin (Mixed media product, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $123.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow with coverage of Microsoft Office 2010, this new edition of Using Computers in the Medical Office teaches the essential features of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint within a medical office context. Students learn to create a range of documents such as history and physical reports, consultation letters, chart tes, job anuncements, flyers, purchase orders, invoices, payroll and travel expenses worksheets, and a variety of presentations. Students experience quick success with clear step-by-step instructions for preparing realistic medical office documents; Four levels of hands-on learning address concepts and features retention, skills application, and independent problem solving; Comprehensive sections on integrating programs; Includes brief sections on Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 8.
- Author BiographyNita Rutkosky began teaching business education courses at Pierce College in Puyallup, Washington, in 1978. Since then she has taught a variety of software applications to students in postsecondary Information Technology certificate and degree programs. In addition to this title, she has co-authored the Marquee Series 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003, Signature Series 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003, Using Computers in the Medical Office: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2010, 2007 and 2003, and Computer and Internet Essentials: Preparing for IC3. She has also authored textbooks on keyboarding, WordPerfect, desktop publishing, and voice recognition for Paradigm Publishing. Denise Seguin has served in the Faculty of Business at Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology in London, Ontario since 1986. She developed curriculum and taught a variety of office technology, software applications, and accounting courses to learners in postsecondary Information Technology diploma programs and Continuing Education courses. Seguin has served as Program Coordinator for Computer Systems Technician, Computer Systems Technology, Office Administration, and Law Clerk programs and was acting Chair of the School of Information Technology in 2001. Along with authoring Microsoft Outlook 2013, she has also authored and co-authored many computer application textbooks for Paradigm Education Solutions. Audrey Roggenkamp has been teaching courses in the Business Information Technology department at Pierce College in Puyallup, including keyboarding, skill building, and Microsoft Office programs. In addition to this textbook, Ms. Roggenkamp has authored and co-authored many computer application textbooks for Paradigm Publishing including Marquee Series 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003, Signature Series 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003, Using Computers in the Medical Office: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2010, 2007 and 2003, and Computer and Internet Essentials: Preparing for IC3. Ian Rutkosky teaches Business Technology courses at Pierce College in Puyallup. In addition to this textbook, he has co-authored many Computer and Internet Essentials: Preparing for IC3, Marquee Series: Microsoft Office 2013, and Using Computers in the Medical Office: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2010. He is also a co-author and consultant for Paradigm's SNAP training and assessment software.
- Author(s)Audrey Rutkosky Roggenkamp,Denise Seguin,Ian Rutkosky,Nita Rutkosky
- PublisherEMC Paradigm,US
- Date of Publication30/07/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSaint Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEMC Paradigm,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.