All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduce students to cursive and help them master this skill through the use of fun and engaging activity sheets provided in this resource. The Modern Cursive (D'Nealian) style is modeled throughout the book to help students become proficient in writing this style of cursive. Featuring themed sections, this unit helps students build their cursive writing skills by introducing them first to individual letter practice and eventually exposing them to cursive in the real world through things such as friendly letters, checks, postcards, and more. Revamp students' cursive skills today!
- Author(s)Stephanie Bernard
- PublisherShell Education Pub
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleLanguage Arts: Other
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShell Education Pub
- Weight218 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.