Using Dental Materials by Laurence A. LoPresti, Eleanor D. Vanable (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor first/second-year courses in Dental Materials. Allied dental personnel experience dental materials as integral components of clinical procedures. Organized and described through the treatment lens, this text provides the beginning student with a foundation for understanding material choice, care and manipulation. It offers a conceptual approach, rather than a great amount of detail, and assumes prior understanding of, or familiarity with, technical vocabulary.
- Author(s)Eleanor D. Vanable,Laurence A. LoPresti
- PublisherAppleton & Lange
- Date of Publication05/08/2003
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationStamford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAppleton & Lange
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight780 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.