All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.63
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a former Senior Writer at Microsoft, this book shows the reader how to do everything from simple macro creation to powerful application development. Readers will be able to speed up the development process and avoid reinventing the wheel for common processes.
- Author BiographyJeff Webb was a senior member of the BASIC documentation team at Microsoft. He worked on BASIC PDS, QBASIC, OLE Automation and all versions of Visual Basic. He has contributed to several computer books and help systems on topics such as Visual Basic, OLE, and programming integrated applications with Microsoft Office. Currently he runs Wombat Technology in Seattle, WA. (c) Copyright Pearson Education. All rights reserved.
- Author(s)Jeff Webb
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/09/1995
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Out-of-print date11/08/2014
- Weight1474 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Special edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.