All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guide to Korean language usage for students who have already acquired the basics of the language and wish to extend their kwledge and organise accumulated bits of information into a comprehensive picture. It is designed to promote the fluency and accuracy vital to effective communication, provides excellent coverage of proverbs, idioms, and sound symbolism, is tailored to the needs of the English-speaking user, and will be invaluable to anyone requiring up-to-date guidance on points of grammar and vocabulary. Unlike conventional grammars, it highlights those areas of vocabulary and grammar which cause most difficulty to English speakers. Special attention is given throughout the book to the appropriateness of different language styles in various situational contexts. Clear, readable, and easy to consult, it is essential for all those who wish to take their Korean beyond the beginner's level.
- Author BiographyMIHO CHOO is Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Linguistics at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. HYE-YOUNG KWAK is based in the Department of Linguistics at the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Author(s)Miho Choo
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2008
- LanguageEnglish & Korean
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width169 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.