All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWays into Geography: Using Maps takes a first look at maps and symbols, and explains how we use them to get around. Ways into Geography is an ideal introduction to geography. It combines simple text and colourful illustrations to teach basic geographical skills and build up confidence and enthusiasm.
- Author BiographyClaire Llewellyn was an editor of children's fiction and non-fiction for over ten years before becoming a writer, specializing in books for younger readers. Her 'My First Book of Time' won TES Junior Information Book Award in 1992. Since then, she has written over 50 children's books on a wide range of subjects.
- Author(s)Claire Llewellyn,Jillian Powell
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleWays into Geography
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight144 g
- Width213 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.