Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionSpecial Edition Using Microsoft Active Directory provides you with complete, in-depth coverage of the newest directory service from Microsoft. Authors Fullerton and Hudson use their previous training and administration experiences to explain how to design, implement, and troubleshoot using Active Directory. Topics covered include Domain Name Services and Active Directory, Logical and Physical Active Directory, replication, authentication, group policies, administering and managing, backup, restore, maintenance, and Active Directory Services Interface.
- Author BiographySean Fullerton is part of a team of trainers that are currently training Microsoft Consultants at a very technical level with regard to Active Directory planning and implementation. He spends much of his time at Microsoft working with the development groups on each aspect of the AD. Sean is an independent contractor working with Microsoft on this project and specializing in the Active Directory with its many facets. James Hudson, Senior Instructor for Network Enterprise Technologies, a Microsoft Solution Provider Partner in Tulsa Oklahoma. Designed and built numerous Internet and Intranet sites, Multi Domain NT networks, frequent Microsoft SQL Server consultant/designer. He is a Novell Enterprise CNE, Master CNE, Master CNI as well as a Microsoft MCSE, MCSE+I, MCDBA, MCSD, and MCT. Steve Judd is a Program Manager in the Windows Operating System Division at Microsoft. He was a member of the Active Directory development team for over 4 years and is a key contributor to the architecture of Active Directory. Mr. Judd has spent over 26 years in the computer software industry developing distributed systems technologies.
- Author(s)James Hudson,Sean Fullerton
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication28/03/2001
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpecial Edition Using
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width187 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.